1. Definition of personal information
Any information that could identify a person, such as name, address, phone (including fax) number, email address, cellphone number, gender, and date of birth, is classified as personal information.
2. Usage of personal information obtained
Personal information obtained by the company will be gathered when customers use the following services provided by us, and the information will be gathered and used only when necessary.
- Services provided on the website
- Reservations and inquiries for package tours
- Reservations and inquiries about accommodation
- Reservations and inquiries for excursions and activities
- Membership registration
- Posting reviews
- Contacting customers (when necessary following a customer inquiry)
- Applications and inquiries about employment
- Statistical marketing analysis of our services
3. Providing information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide customers’ personal information to a third party except in the following circumstances. However, providing personal information to a subcontractor does not constitute disclosure or provision to a third party.
- When consent is given by the customer.
- When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by law.
- When a municipality or national government undertakes a public project and it is necessary to cooperate, and obtaining customers’ consent may interfere with the running of the project.
- When information is required to protect significant elements such as the life, health, or wealth of an individual, and it is difficult to get the consent of a customer.
4. Supervising the outsourcing company
5. Managing personal information
Customers’ personal information will be treated and managed in an appropriate manner. We will give appropriate in-house training to managers and employees regarding the handling of personal information, and prevent it from leakage, loss, and falsification. Also, the data will be carefully and properly destroyed after a period of time sufficient to offer our service efficiently.
6. Commissioning management of personal information processing
When outsourcing information processing, we will select a company that meets our standards for protecting personal information and enter into a contract with them to ensure that the information is handled properly.
7. Regarding the cookies we issue
The websites and services we provide may send cookies to the user’s computer. Cookies are information such as users’ logs that could be stored as a file on a user’s computer.
Permission for cookies can be refused via customers’ browser settings. If cookies are refused, some of our content or services provided may be restricted.
This site also uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google. Google Analytics collects customer website traffic data by using cookies. Customers can refuse the collection of website traffic data by deactivating it in the browser settings. Please note that website traffic data cannot be used to identify individual customers. For more information, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
8. Compliance with relevant laws and with the code of conduct
We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information, conform our personal information projection policy with such laws and regulations, and handle personal information in accordance with the stipulations.
9. Future personal information protection initiative
Pam Co-creation Co., Ltd. is committed to continued improvement of the protection and handling of personal information.
Formulated in June 2022